Averinox develops and supplies products, to meet your needs, with minimum downtime, with flexible supply and with cost effective solutions. Averinox brings solutions for:
▪ Dewatering & drying of many fluid flows until a dry solid content of > 80%.
▪ Many filtration issues, ranging from coarse filtering to submicron filtration.
▪ Support and reinforcements for industrial applications, from cathodic protection tapes to fire proof refractory lining in cyclones.
We have a 24-hour service facility available, that can provide assistance immediately with regard to any breakdown or fault.
In addition, we provide assistance with planned and not-planned shut downs in the process industry, water treatment plants, etc. where crucial parts need replacing. In such a situation Averinox can supply & assemble parts and services including, for example supervisions, inspections and mounting. Averinox offers also well experienced (secondment) engineers & mechanics for specific operations to the process industry.
Our employees have more than 25 years experience in the application of products and solutions, mainly made out of wire, such as woven wire mesh, woven wire cloth, knitted wire fabric, welded wire meshes, sintered media, screens, filters, filtration spiral belts, belt filters, filtration fabrics, extruded nettings & perforated screens, etc. The in-house expertise is complemented by co-production in cooperation with specifically selected alliance partners.
Service and quality are of prime importance within our company. The systems to ensure quality have been set up and followed from the early start of the company. From the beginning it has been our aim to serve the chemical, petrochemical and refinery industries, so a traceable quality system was a requirement. All employees have been part of setting up the systems and everybody is aware of and using the appropriate procedures, as required by the Quality Mangement System, assured by TÜV, following the NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 and Dutch VCA standard. These standards assure the customer of a consistent approach to all its filtration needs.
Our mission includes the following principles:
- We want to keep pace with latest technology & to offer the best and cost effective solution with minimum downtime and flexible supply to our customer, which result in a satisfied customer.
- We provide a great work environment and treat eachother with respect and dignity.
- We embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
- We apply the highest standards of excellence to the production, purchasing, services and sales of our materials and completed products.
- We recognize that profitability is essential to our future succes.
top of page